Our brand is more than our logo. It’s more than our colors or even our name. Our brand is the total experience individuals have with our college. It’s everything we do and say.
Brand Voice & Tone:
Research told us that Reynolds is a “destination brand” that provides an experience that people move through to realize their goals. Reynolds is a place where outstanding lives get started.
- Tailored, but not personalized
- Goal-oriented, but connected
- Professional, but not highbrow
- Fun, but purposeful
- Forward-thinking, but grounded
Research told us that though we are well known, but that we need to share more about our outstanding faculty, caring staff, robust campus life, business community partnerships, and successful alumni.
- Reynolds strives to create experiences based on our students’ intentions.
- Reynolds offers students guidance and encouragement at every step.
- Reynolds faculty adapts to the world of today and tomorrow.
- Reynolds builds programs attuned to student destinations.
- Reynolds provides options for students at all stages of life.
- Reynolds takes a focused approach to education.
- Reynolds faculty, staff and students act with a sense of academic community and identity.
What you can do to implement the Reynolds Brand:
Use the brand tools! Be mindful of what you write, say, or wear that showcases Reynolds.
- Answer your phone with the “Reynolds Community College” greeting
- Carefully review your emails before sending to ensure the new naming convention is accurately written
- Share the new Reynolds website with friends and students.
- Contact the Office of Marketing to order merchandise featuring the new logo and to update print collateral, after your current supply is depleted.
- Use the new logo in your classroom presentations such as PowerPoint or Prezi
- Create an esignature that is alligned with the Reynolds brand; avoid using colorful text, fonts, and designs that are not aligned with the Reynolds brand. Copy the e-signatute image to your Outlook signature. See "Samples" for more ideas.