Guaranteed Transfer Summaries
University of Richmond School of Continuing Studies (SCS)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- 2.0 GPA
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.) or an Associate of Applied Science degree(A.A.S.)
- The following bachelor's degree programs in SCS accept credits from Reynolds: Emergency Services Management, Human Resources Management, Information or IT Management, Liberal Arts(including preparation for the Teacher Licensure certificate and the Weekend College), and Paralegal Studies.
- Up to 60 credits can be transferred into bachelor's degree.
- Courses offered in transfer from other accredited degree-granting institutions will be evaluated for acceptance.
Letter of Intent Required:
- Yes sign Letter of Agreement during the early part of the Associate Degree program.
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Earn a "C" or better in each course accepted for transfer
- Yes at the time of matriculation at Reynolds.
- Submit the SCS Application no later than March 1 proceeding the fall term to SCS. Students entering Weekend College must have earned a minimum of 45-60 transferrable semester hours of undergraduate general education courses.