Culinary And Hospitality
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Information and forms for student financial aid are provided by the college's Central Financial Aid Office.
Scholarshiphelp.org, and ScholarshipExperts are useful web sites for students seeking information on scholarships.
J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation administers various scholarships. In addition to these scholarship awards, several scholarships are available exclusively for hospitality management and culinary arts students.
Notable among those available are:
- The Greater Richmond Tourism Association Scholarship
- The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Women Chefs & Restaurateurs
- International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators Scholarship
- The Progressive Group Alliance Scholarship
- The American Express Scholarship
- The Ecolab Scholarship
- The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarship