Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Quick Facts about Reynolds:
- Reynolds Community College is the youngest and 3rd largest of 23 community colleges in Virginia.
- More than 15,000 students attend Reynolds annually.
- More than 341,000 students have attended Reynolds since opening its doors in 1972.
- More than 1,150 students earn college credit at Reynolds while still in high school.
- Reynolds offers over 90 programs of study.
- On average, students who earn their 2-year Associate's degree from Reynolds save $20,551, compared to students who go directly to a 4-year college or university.
- More than 900 students, on average, transfer to a 4-year college or university each year.
- 50% of students take one or more classes online.
- The average class size at Reynolds is 13 students.
- Each year, Reynolds awards approximately 1,700 awards (certificates and degrees).