First time users must look up their Username, Emplid, provide five security questions, and set a password before they can access their account. If you don’t already know your username, click Forgot Username on the MyReynolds login page.
Then, enter the following information, as directed, on the screen. The information you enter must match what is currently listed within your student records.
- Provide all of the following: first name, last name, and date of birth (in MMDDYY format)
- Provide one of the following: Emplid or Social Security number
- Provide one of the following: preferred phone number, Emplid or Social Security number
Note: Faculty and staff can also choose to provide their email address.
- If you see a message saying "The information you entered does not match anything in our records. Please try again or contact your college for assistance," call the Reynolds Information Center at 804-371-3000 for further assistance.
Your Username and Emplid information should be shown. Please print or write down the information for your records.
If you do not know what your password is, click Forgot Password on the MyReynolds login page.
Then, enter your Username and click OK.
Answer three of the five security questions that you set up, and then click OK.
- If you did not set up any security questions/answers, you will see a message directing you to use the Advanced Password Reset tool. Contact the Reynolds Information Center at 804-371-3000 if the Advanced Password Reset tool does not work.
Enter your password and then re-type it. Click OK.
- Your new password must be between eight (8) and 32 characters long and must contain at least one capital letter (A-Z), one lower case letter (a-z), one number (0-9) and one special character ($, #, etc.).
- Do not use a previously used password.
- Do not use your birthdate or include any spaces.
Verify that you see a message saying that "You have successfully changed your password and an email was sent to your inbox."
Allow up to 10 minutes for your new password to be accepted by all VCCS applications, including Blackboard, SIS (Student Information System) and Gmail.
Go back to the MyReynolds login page and login with your username and the new password you created.