Passwords expire after 180 days. You will be warned of impending expiration 14 days prior to expiration when you log into MyReynolds. At 180 days and beyond, MyReynolds will require you to change your password using the Change Password feature. Passwords:
- Must be 7 to 10 characters in length.
- Must contain at least one upper case letter (A-Z).
- Must contain at least one lower case letter (a-z).
- Must contain at least one number (0-9).
- Cannot be the same as the user’s username.
- Cannot be the same as the current password.
- Cannot be the same as the user’s date of birth.
- Cannot contain spaces.
If you have forgotten both your password and the answer to your security question, reset your password. For additional help, contact the Reynolds Information Center at (804) 371-3000.
Forgot Your Password?
Choose the Look up your username and set your password option to create a new password.
Enter the following items as they were entered on your Reynolds application.
- First name Last name Birth date as (MMDDYY) Social security number
- Click Search
- Enter the answer to the security question
- Click Submit
- Enter your new password Retype your new password
- Scroll down
- Select a new security question if you want to change it
- Update your answer if you want to change it
- Click Next
Allow up to 10 minutes for the new password to be changed on your SIS, Blackboard, and Student Email accounts.
Changing Your Password
You can change your password at any time using the Change Password Feature.
- Select Change My Password on the My Tools menu
- Enter your current password Enter your new password
- Retype your new password
- Select a new security question if you want to change it Update your answer if you want to change it
- Click next
Allow up to 10 minutes for new password to be changed on your SIS, Blackboard, and Student Email accounts.